I finished three more hats for a fundraiser sponsored by my knitting group. Here they are photographed against our latest snowfall which is coming down hard and accumulating fast.
A button tab hat in Cascade 220. Pattern is here.
A man’s cap loosely based on this pattern with different decreases at the top. It needs to be an inch longer to cover ears properly. The yarn is mystery yarn I got in a swap.
And finally this fun earflap “Califairisle” cap with pompons and zig zags.
Hat production is booming because I can knit at work while the baby is napping. The sewing machine, however, is slowly petrifying and will probably need to be jump-started when I try to use it again. If this snow keeps up, that could be tomorrow!